Trident has a commitment to quality customer service. We will do everything possible to provide a quality service to you. However, we recognise that occasionally there may be some aspect of our service or a decision we have made that you wish to query or draw to our attention.
1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.
2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 10 days, please contact Jordan Brindley on (08) 9202 8000 or put your complaint in writing and send it to her at the Trident Insurance Group Pty Ltd. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
3. All Underwriters used by our office are members of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to the AFCA. The AFCA can be contacted at;
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Ph – 1800 931 678
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.afca.org.au
4. If you have a complaint about a policy that we arranged under a binder that can’t be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter Lloyds Australia, at no cost to you:
Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia
Suite 2, Level 21, Angel Place
123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph – (02) 9223 1433
Fax – (02) 9223 1466
5. If your dispute remains unresolved you may then be referred to AFCA under the terms of the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. For other disputes you will be referred to other proceedings for resolution. Details are available from Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia at the address above.
Cyber Security in the Time of COVID-19 - August 20, 2020
The corona virus pandemic has led to new cyber threats, with figures from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission showing Australians have lost $309,108 to phishing scams so far in 2020. This year to date, the commission has received more than 10,000 scam reports. The explosion in online fraud has come about in part due to new […]
The silver lining of customer complaints - May 23, 2019
A customer has made a complaint about the behaviour of one of your team. Not only is your customer relationship at risk, but the way you handle the complaint could have an even bigger reputational impact with other customers than the initial incident itself. Calling a customer ‘dim-witted’ is clearly not the ideal way to […]
Benefits of a Ship Repairers Liability policy in one product at a very competitive price.Find out more ›
Trident can provide comprehensive cover for all your Home and Motor Insurance needs.Find out more ›
We are dedicated to providing you with a holistic insurance program which covers your practice at your time of need.Find out more ›