Call Us: (08) 9202 8000

(08) 9202 8000

Enquire Online Enquiry i
‹ Back to articles

Do I need workers’ compensation for a contractor?

June 24, 2016

In Australia employers are required by law to provide workers’ compensation to employees, if the need arises.

But what about contractors?

Many people believe that because a contractor is not technically an employee, the person contracting their services does not need to cover them for workers compensation. This is not necessarily the case.

Today, we’re busting myths around workers comp and contractors.



Why you need corporate travel insurance

June 10, 2016

If you’re the Director of a registered business, corporate travel insurance will cover you for travel relating to your business and in some cases, any travel you take for leisure reasons. Many people do not realise this is the case, and miss out on saving significantly on their travel insurance costs.

Here are 5 other reasons why corporate travel insurance is a must.



Marine Combined Liability

Benefits of a Ship Repairers Liability policy in one product at a very competitive price.

Find out more ›

Personal Insurance

Trident can provide comprehensive cover for all your Home and Motor Insurance needs.

Find out more ›

Medical Insurance

We are dedicated to providing you with a holistic insurance program which covers your practice at your time of need.

Find out more ›