Trident has a commitment to quality customer service. We will do everything possible to provide a quality service to you. However, we recognise that occasionally there may be some aspect of our service or a decision we have made that you wish to query or draw to our attention.
1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.
2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 10 days, please contact Stephanie Muller on (08) 9202 8000 or put your complaint in writing and send it to her at the Trident Insurance Group Pty Ltd. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
3. All Underwriters used by our office are members of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to the AFCA. The AFCA can be contacted at;
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Ph – 1800 931 678
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.afca.org.au
4. If you have a complaint about a policy that we arranged under a binder that can’t be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter Lloyds Australia, at no cost to you:
Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia
Suite 2, Level 21, Angel Place
123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph – (02) 9223 1433
Fax – (02) 9223 1466
5. If your dispute remains unresolved you may then be referred to AFCA under the terms of the General Insurance Code of Practice. For other disputes you will be referred to other proceedings for resolution. Details are available from Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia at the address above.
Why every business must have risk management - July 8, 2016
There are risks associated with running any kind of business. Unfortunately, many business owners in Australia get caught out when a risk becomes reality and they do not have adequate protection. In some cases, this can even lead to bankruptcy. Today, we’re talking about the importance of risk management, and how to establish an effective […]
Do I need workers’ compensation for a contractor? - June 24, 2016
In Australia employers are required by law to provide workers’ compensation to employees, if the need arises. But what about contractors? Many people believe that because a contractor is not technically an employee, the person contracting their services does not need to cover them for workers compensation. This is not necessarily the case. Today, we’re […]
Benefits of a Ship Repairers Liability policy in one product at a very competitive price.Find out more ›
Trident can provide comprehensive cover for all your Home, Motor and Travel needs.Find out more ›
We are dedicated to providing you with a holistic insurance program which covers your practice at your time of need.Find out more ›